Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I've been Tagged!

It's a request to post 10 random things about myself ,I've recieved this from http://anythingblue.blogspot.com/ & here below what i thought :

1-I'm always a member of a group of 4 , and it has to be a special one my best friends always were 4, my cosins ,nephews & my sis we're 4

2-Words said by those three ppl are part of the voices that call me My uncle, my Ex manager & babyblue

3-i dislike all kind of superficialities

4-i have a memory that saves " Best simles" when you really smile from your heart i take that shot and save it for tough moments

5-My day to day conflict is a resistence for change and great desire for change

6-Best feeling i discovered lately besides Faith,love & success it's "forgiveness"

7-I spent long time trying to hide the fact that i don't like chocolate & ice cream that much

8-i extremly fight curiosity ,but i have to remind myself every now & then that curiosity has its positive side too

9-I'm afraid of getting OLD ,and it's not my only FEAR

10-My BEST Birthday ever Was the 18th ,to know why you have to see the video , luckly it's the only one video tapped

Thanks babyblue for your invitation :)

No comments: